Thursday, March 04, 2010

A Modest Appeal to Research Bloggers

Research Blogging Awards 2010
ResearchBlogging.org is having a contest to determine the Best Blogging on Peer Reviewed Research. The Neurocritic has been chosen as a finalist in the Best Blog -- Neuroscience category.* I kindly thank the judges for nominating my blog for this award.

Voting is limited to those who are registered with ResearchBlogging.org. If you do fall into that category, dear reader, your vote will be greatly appreciated. If I win, I will donate the entire $50 windfall to earthquake relief efforts in Haiti and Chile.

Good luck to all the nominees. Thank you for reading!

Research Blogging Awards 2010 Finalist

* I started this blog in January 2006 as an escape from the vicissitudes of peer review. So no matter what the outcome, I'll keep on doing what I'm doing...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At March 05, 2010 6:49 AM, Blogger Seema Misra said...

Congs, i am a clinical psy student from Bangalore, India, and i follow your blog regularly. If i could , i would have voted for you.

 
At March 05, 2010 7:42 AM, Blogger jonathan said...

I am not sure how to vote for you. I am a person with high functioning autism interested in the brain. I hope you win, you have a great blog.

 
At March 05, 2010 10:33 AM, Blogger The Neurocritic said...

Thanks very much to both of you.

Jonathan - Bloggers who are registered with Research Blogging received an e-mail with a link to the voting ballot. That's the only way to vote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker